5 Murals. 4 Artists. 2 Weeks.
At Adore Your Walls, we consider The Des Moines Walls Project, which is aimed at bringing more murals to the Des Moines landscape, our passion project. Last month, we were able to bring 5 more murals to the city, with 4 talented artists, in they were all completed in the same 2 weeks! We are so grateful to live in a city that celebrates art, it’s value to the community, and holds some of the absolute best artists. Check out all 5 of the murals and the artists below!
- Mural by Kelsey Lampe at West Glen located between Shot Gun Betty’s and Worn.
We are obsessed with these geometric wings that people can stand in front of for a perfect photo op.
2. Mural by Kelsey Lampe at West Glen located between Shot Gun Betty’s and Worn.
3. Mural by Laura Palmer located at the Outlets of Des Moines in Altoona.
We love the way shoppers can interact with this mural and make it look like they are holding shopping bags while they are shopping at the Outlets of Des Moines. So fun!
4. Mural by Kelsey Lampe located at the Outlets of Des Moines in Altoona.
5. Mural by ASPHATE and LETER91 of Scarce Elementz Crew in The District of Ankeny. Located on the side of New American Brewing Company.
Look how excited Liz is to be a butterfly. This is why we love murals! It is so fun to see people interacting with all these murals. Each one has an interactive aspect, so go take your picture with these murals next time you’re at these locations! Tag us @adoreyourwalls and #nomoreblankwalls so we can see your smiling faces!
And a special thank you to all the artists that worked so hard on these murals and made them all stunning pieces of art for our community. You are all amazing!